Spring Grease Trap Cleaning
If you have a busy restaurant, catering business, hospitality company or any organization with a grease trap or interceptor, timing your grease trap pumping and cleaning is important to prevent backups, overflow, emergencies and premature equipment failure. Luckily, Baker Commodities can help.
Why Grease Trap Cleaning and Management Is Essential in Spring
How often you get your grease trap cleaned and maintained depends on many factors, including the volume of business. Spring is an ideal great time to look after your grease trap because:
- It anticipates the uptick of business in the summer months.
- Having a regular time to clean ensures you stick to a schedule and maintain cleanliness.
- Spring cleaning is traditional in many businesses and homes, so it becomes easy to incorporate grease trap cleaning into the routine.
Benefits of Getting Grease Traps Pumped and Cleaned
Getting your grease traps cleaned and pumped can help your business in a few ways:
- It can extend the life of your grease trap.
- It helps you remain compliant with restaurant regulations.
- You can examine the condition of your grease trap and schedule maintenance when needed.
- You can get the paperwork needed to show compliance or to apply for any financing you need to replace equipment.
- It allows you to clean out the grease traps after the holiday rush.
Baker Commodities specializes in restaurant and food-service sectors, and we know how to help you care for your grease trap. When you get your grease trap pumped with us, you get quality service and added benefits. We can perform a video inspection to check for drain issues, scrape and clean internal walls, hydro jet clean the outlet and inlet, provide proof of service and more.
Why Hydro Jetting and Line Jetting Are Important for Spring
When you choose line jetting and hydro jetting with Baker Commodities for your spring cleaning, you enjoy quality work designed for food-service sectors. Our process includes many benefits:
- We complete a video inspection to target and find any line problems, breaks or clogs.
- We can help with plumbing repair if our inspection does show any damage.
- Our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced team can get through even the densest debris and grease.
- Our in-trap repairs include gas respirators and gas monitor testing.
- After a busy holiday season, we ensure your grease traps are clean and ready for the spring and summer seasons.
Why Choose Baker Commodities?
With Baker Commodities, you get Total Grease Management® to help you protect your investment and serve quality food. We’re your one-stop-shop for grease trap pumping and preventive maintenance. We’ve been family-owned and operated for three generations, and we’re deeply committed to sustainability and customer service. As innovation leaders for over 85 years, Baker Commodities, Inc. is a name you can trust.
We care as much about your food quality as you do, and our services are here to help. Contact us today to learn more about our services or schedule hydro jetting, grease trap cleaning and other services.