Services Available in Syracuse & the Northeast
For more than 80 years, we have provided superior services to Syracuse’s food service, food production and agriculture industries. We are proud to help your business adopt more environmentally friendly practices such as:
- Grease Collection: Our professionally trained drivers will help keep your operations running smoothly by servicing all your used cooking oil needs. We use strong, leak-proof containers to collect grease from under-counter systems, large tanks, automatic pumping systems and more
- Grease Trap and Interceptor Pumping: Our team will safely dispose of your restaurant’s wastewater and trap grease by following environmental regulations and local ordinances.
- High-Pressure Power-Washing with Water Recovery: With our state-of-the-art high-pressure washing equipment, we’ll take care of your business’s exterior cleaning needs.
Why Choose Baker Commodities in Syracuse, New York?
Baker Commodities offers best-in-class service for trap jetting and restaurant grease collection in Syracuse and throughout the northeast region of the U.S.
You’ll enjoy several benefits when you work with us, including:
- Excellent service: We evaluate every situation based on our decades of experience so we can provide quality, expedited care every time.
- Reliable emergency response: When you need immediate service, we’ll do everything we can to oblige so you can return to serving your community.
- Valuable environmental initiatives: Our operators go above and beyond local environmental regulations, helping us maintain our carbon-negative status and remove greenhouse gases from the air.
Request Grease Trap Pumping and Grease Collection Services in New York and the Northeast United States
At Baker Commodities, we strive to be the single source for our clients’ grease collection and jetting needs. While our grease collection center is located in New York, we serve states all over the northeast from this location and constantly expand our range so that everyone can contribute to better, greener disposal methods.
You can learn more about our services and schedule your first pickup when you contact us. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible and set you up for expedient, professional service.