Find Services In Your Area
- Heavy gauge stainless steel exterior.
- Free standing, 24 in. diameter x 66 in. height.
- Stainless Steel Tank Bottom and Legs.
- 6 in. high stainless steel legs providing floor clearance.
- 770 lb waste shortening capacity.
- Control panel with power indication.
- Level indicators with safety overflow protection.
- UL, UL Sanitation (NSF) Listed (US and Canada).
- Suitable for Direct-Plumbed®, Remote-Plumbed® and Caddy systems.
- Easy to access and service components.
- One year warranty on all parts and components.
- Worldwide delivery and installation available.
- Insulated exterior tank enclosure available.
View/Download the Spec Sheet
- Minimal or no handling of hot waste shortening.
- Insurance and Workman’s Comp savings.
- Less employee down time.
- Labor savings and greater employee safety.
- Cleaner grounds and image.
- Waste oil of higher value to collection companies.
- Avoid pollution fines.
Installation & Specs
- Model 2466SQ-A
- Power Requirements 110V 15A
- Installation Space Requirements 24.25 in. l x 24.25 in. w x 72 in. h
- Shortening Capacity 770 lb (approx. 103 gal)
- Shipping Weight 200 lb
- Documentation Installation guide, Operating guide
- Warranty 1 year parts and labor
Contact Us Today For More Info
If you want more information on our equipment, get in touch with us!