Fresh Oil Pump Station
- Fresh Oil Pump Station allows for the pumping of fresh cooking oil
- Connects to remote oil source providing a steady safe flow of fresh cooking oil to the fryer
- Fresh oil pump station is located near the fresh oil source and is pumped via a flexible food grade plumbing to an outlet port near the fry stations.
- With a flexible Teflon hose connected to the outlet port, the oil is directed into the fryer vats by the operator. The oil flow is controlled by using the fresh oil fill wand.
- The oil source can be a bulk fresh oil tank or fresh oil can be siphoned by the New Oil Pump Station directly from the new oil containers delivered by your current oil provider.
- Pump Max Pressure: 50 psi
Power Requirements 110v 20a dedicated circuit
Installation Space Requirements 20”w x 15”h x 10”d