4280-NA Indoor Containment Tanks
- Double wall/Secondary Containment (Bundling) built-in to the tank with 115% secondary containment.
- “Tank within a tank” construction.
- Heavy gauge aluminum exterior.
- Free standing, 42 in. diameter x 80 in. height.
- 2378 lb/317 Gal. waste shortening capacity.
- Remote located control panel with power indication.
- Level indicators with safety overflow protection.
- UL, UL Sanitation (NSF) Listed (US and Canada).
- Suitable for Direct-Plumbed®, Remote-Plumbed® or Caddy Systems.
- Easy to access and service components.
- One year warranty on all parts and components.
- Worldwide delivery and installation available.
- Tank may be located indoors or outdoors.
- Immersion heater maintains contents in liquid form.
- Minimal or no handling of hot waste cooking oil depending on the configuration selected.
- Insurance and Workman’s Comp savings.
- Less employee downtime.
- Labor savings and greater employee safety.
Power Requirements 110V 15A
Installation Space Requirements 43 in. l x 43 in. w x 81 in. h
Shortening Capacity 2378 lb (approx. 317 gal)
Shipping Weight 580 lb (tank only on pallet)
Documentation Installation guide, Operating guide
Warranty 1 year parts and labor